The Lumag MD500HPROHTS mini dumper is a handy little dumper that takes the backache out of a huge variety of material handling tasks. Whether it’s moving paving stones to a patio at the end of a garden, stonewalling rocks up a steep path or just logs for the fire the removable drop sided skip can do it all. Tipping is assisted by a pneumatic ram. This machine is powered by an excellent Loncin engine which is easy to start and ever-reliable.
These dumpers are ideal for transporting materials such as sand, salt, gravel, building materials, garden waste, stone, wood etc. The great advantage of these dumpers is the width, with a width of between 71cm the dumpers should fit through the majority of gates and narrow paths.
The tracked dumpers are particularly good for use on steep slopes and rough/uneven terrain due to the excellent grip provided by the rubber tracks. The skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging.
- MD-500HPROHTS - the versatile petrol-powered mini crawler dumper with high-tip function and self-loading
- shovel - as the perfect helper for all transport work, the MD-500HPROHTS provides valuable services in many industries for a wide variety of activities.
- The MD-500HPROHTS easily transports loads of up to 500 kg.
- An extremely narrow design and compact dimensions bring the MD-500HPROHTS safely to the place of use even through narrow gates and paths.
- The high-tip function enables easy loading and unloading of the skip at different working heights.
- The massive steel construction and the powerful hydraulic cylinder in combination with the user-friendly control make the MD-500HPROHTS the ideal helper.
- The hydraulic self-loading shovel enables easy loading of the skip