At only 17.9kg (39.4 lb) the 2.2 kW Champion Mighty Atom is even lighter than the lightest 2000 Watt Inverter generator currently on the market. Now available with Dual Fuel Technology!
Portable power and lightweight design are yours with the Champion 2200-watt inverter Dual Fuel generator. Rely on the 79cc engine and enjoy a quiet 58 dBA for up to 10.5 hours of run time (at 25% load) or even up to 34 hours run time with a 19kg Propane bottle.
True Sine Wave inverter technology makes this generator ideal for sensitive electronics such as computers, laptops and TV. Perfect for your next camping trip or powering small household items like fridges/freezers, power tools, lighting units & garden equipment. This inverter has parallel capability allowing you to pair up with other Champion Inverters using an optional Parallel Kit.
Buy this CE and EU5 certified generator with confidence – Champions legendary Customer Service Team will support your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
The Benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
- EZ Start Dial - Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either petrol or propane, plus ultra-quiet operation of 58 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, caravanning and more.
- Parallel Ready - If you choose to buy the optional Parallel Kit, the space-saving design is Parallel Ready and can connect with another 2500-watt inverter to double your output power.
- Dual Fuel - Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either petrol or propane, plus the unit holds 378ml of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - 58 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, caravinning or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2500 starting watts, 1900 running watts and up to 34 hours run time on propane.
All newly manufactured products are EU Stage V Compliant.
- Starting Watts 2500 Petrol / 2500 LPG
- Max Watts 2200 Petrol / 2200 LPG
- Rated Watts 1900 Petrol / 1710 LPG
- AC Load 1 x 220V
- DC Output 12
- Phase Single
- Power Factor 1
- RPM Automatic (Based on load)
- Engine 80cc
- Fuel Capacity 4 Litres
- Oil Capacity 0.5 Litres
- Start Type Recoil
- Low Oil Shutoff Automatic
- Regulator Type 37mBar (Included)
- Noise Level @ 7m 58 dBA
- Dimensions L*W*H
- (Fully Assembled) 44 x 29.2 x 45 cm
- Weight 17.9 kg (39.4 lbs)
- Operation at 25% (Eco Mode) 10.5 / 34 (Propane) hours
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Cold Start: Yes
- Voltmeter: Yes
- Intelligauge: Yes
- Parallel Connectivity: Yes
- Usb Connection: Yes
- Certification CE
- EU Stage V
- E10 Petrol Compliant
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty